11.11.08

Halloween Weekend

This weekend was crazy but I had a great time being that I got to see mi casa
2 bad my camera die in the duration of being home and
I left the charger in good old NC
(I need a Checklist 4 when I do gigs)
So I had class on Friday and right after my 2 o'clock
my right hand man Peter drop my off at the airport for a 3:30 flight
getting me in LGA around 5:45 pm
Yams Halloween show started around 9pm so I
had time to stop by Jive records to chop it up with my big sis
They had a Sales Rep. for Ciroc upstairs so you could
only imagine how i felt on my way to BK.

DJ Prince
Nando McFly




Yams Party was real nice. Club Europa is def a nice spot in BK to throw
a showcase. I had to leave a lil early though cuz my ride
was trying 2 head to the city afterwards and that when mi camera
just could'nt take it any more
Ive never been 2 the city on Halloween
It was a bunch of free party's and some crazy costumes
Not 2 mention Rickys costumes lines were crazy that whole day.


The Next Day I got up with my one of my good friends
to tag along with me. I think I spent like 800 on two things
"Don't wanna talk about it"I got up with my crew from L.I. Talked about some Future projects
Im tryna do with them as well as other artist. I played them
the FSR album. I had the full album for a good month
and am still not tired of it. This means "Classic" Ladies & Gents
Make sure yall support my fam.

Monday was laid back untill the night hit.

It was a Pre Election Day Party @ Sway Dwntwn Manhattan
Prince was extremly tired, but still managed to survive

DJ Excel
E*Star & Lefemme Streetcosignor
Mickey Factz & E*Star
Brooklyn was in there HeavyAnd Then.... Cab , Plane, Home, Goodnight!






1 comments:

Leah Janell said...

THOSE GIRLS FROM BROOKLYN WERE HOT, DONT YOU THINK SO... LOL